Will be published soon
- A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) in any (Humanities. Social Sciences, Commerce & Management and Sciences) from any rec Board in India.
- Candidates writing their final year examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their X and XI markscard
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to stipulations.
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE/Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
- Syllabus Click Here