Ms. SRIVAIDESHWARI S
Name: Ms. Srivaideshwari S
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Com, PGDFT, PGCHRM, (MBA)
Year of Joining: 7/12/2020
Work Experience: 2.2 Years
- Presented and Published in International Conference a paper on title “Consumer Buying Behavior During Covid-19 and its Impact on E-Commerce Industry”; Pg 333 to 341, 2022,: ISBN: 978-81-950596-1-4.
- Has published the paper on title “A Comparative Study on Crowdfunding and Traditional Venture capital funding”, Pg 106-118 SJSS (Seshadripuram Journal of Social Sciences) Vol.2, Issue 3, February 2021, ISSN: 2581-6778(Online)
- Has published the papers on title “A Case Study Review On Green Marketing”-Pg-147-150 Journal of Education: Rabindra Bharati University Vol: XXIV, No:1(I),2022, ISSN:0972-7175 (UGC CARE Approved, Peer Reviewed and Referred Journal)
- Has presented and published the paper on title “Fuzzy logic – A remarkable business strategy” in the International Conference on Management, Education and Social Science held virtually on 20/3/2022. (yet to be published in Scopus indexed journal)
- Published a paper on title “Green Accounting for Sustainable Economy: A Case Study of Marico Ltd”; Pg-25 to30;Vol-1, 2022, Journal of Engineering & Management: ISSN: 979-8833320044.
- Published a paper on title “Evaluating The Pre And Post – Merger Impact On Financial Performance Of Canara Bank”; Vol-9, 2022, New Horizons in Commerce & Management: ISSN: 979-8833320044
- Co- authored a book on “Advanced Financial Accounting (BCU)” (2022), Skyward Publisher, ISBN: 978-93-95085-00-7.
- Co- authored a book on “Advanced Financial Accounting (BU)” (2022), Skyward Publisher, ISBN: 978-93-95085-18-2.
- Co- authored a book on “Advanced Financial Accounting (BNU)” (2022), Skyward Publisher, ISBN: 978-93-95085-05-2.
Accounting, Taxation, Costing and Finance.
Participated in State / National / International Level Webinar
- One day National Level Webinar on “Impact of Union Budget – 2021 on Common Man” organized by Sivananda Sarma Memorial R.V.College, Bangalore held on 17/02/2021.
- One day Online National Workshop on “Solid Waste Management” organized by Kanya Maha Vidyalaya, Jalandhar, held on 29/04/2021.
- One day National Level Webinar on International Yoga day on topic “Raja Yoga for Happiness orgnaised by Soundarya Educational Trust held on 21/06/2021.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Mandated Corporate Social Responsibility: Lessons from Indian Experience” organized by PES College of Science, Arts & Commerce, held on 28/06/2021.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Guidance of UGC NET Paper - I” organized by Govt. First Grade College for Women, Jamkhandi & STC Arts, Commerce, BBA, BCA, BSC College, PG and Research Centre, Banhatti, held on 29/06/2021.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Statistics for Competitive Exams” organized by STC Arts, Commerce, BBA, BCA, BSC College, PG and Research Centre, Banhatti, held on 29/06/2021.
- One day International Level Webinar on “Future of Leadership and Technology” orgnaised by Nehru Arts, Science, Commerce, BBA, BCA College & PG Centre held on 10/07/2021.
- One day International Level Webinar on “Fake Journals and Publishers Identification Criterias” organized by Seshadripuram Academy of Business Studies held on 10/07/2021.
- One day Online Symposium on “National Education Policy 2020’s Insights for Higher Education” organized by R G Institute of Commerce and Management in association with Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal, Devangere District, held on 10/07/2021.
- Five Day HR Conclave organized by the School of Management and Social Science of Nehru Arts and Science College, held from 19/07/2021 to 24/07/2021.
- One day International Level Webinar on “Digital Transformation: How can I be a part of it” organized by Jayaraj Annapackiam College for Women (Autonomous) held on 14/08/2021.
- One day National level virtural workshop on “Opportunities & Challenges in the implementation National Education Policy 2020 in HEIs organized by Malleshwaram Ladies Association first grade college for Women and MLA Academy of Higher Learning in association with Karnataka State Higher Education Council, held on 24/8/2021 to 26/8/2021.
- Two day online workshop on “Write Research Article Using LaTeX” Organised by Aditya College of Engineering, held on 27/12/2021 and 28/12/2021.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Emerging trednds in E-Learning” organized by Seshadripuram Academy of Business Studies, held on 10/01/2022
- One day International Level Webinar on “The Art of Selfishness” organized by The American College, Madurai held on 20/01/2022.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Strategy for Managing Personal Finance” organized by Seshadripuram First Grade College, held on 21/01/2022.
- One day National Level Webinar on “Research Methodology” organized by Barns College of Arts, Science and Commerce,Panvel, held on 21/01/2022.
Participated in Faculty Development Programmes
- Five days Faculty Development Program on “Enhancing Psychological Skills for Teaching / Learning and Practice” organized by Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce held on 03/05/2021 to 7/05/2021.
- Six days Faculty Development Program on “Intellectual Property Rights & Plagiarism” organized by Shri S.R.Kanthi Arts, Commerce and Science College, Mudhol held on 29/06/2021 to 04/07/2021.
- One Week Faculty Development Program on “Tools used in Digital Training and Learning” organized by Shri S.R.Kanthi Arts, Commerce and Science College, Mudhol held on 05/07/2021 to 10/07/2021.
- Five days Faculty Development Program on “Innovation, Incubation, Start-ups and Research Challenges in India” organized by ST. Mary’s Centenary Degree College held on 29/6/2021 to 3/07/2021.
- One week Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Research Methodology” organized by Nanasaheb Mahadik College of Engineering held on 26/07/2021 to 30/07/2021.
- One day Faculty Development Program on “National Education Policy 2020” organized by Sindhi College & M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce held on 05/10/2021.
- One day Faculty Development Program on “How to buy and Sell Shares in Stock Exchange” organized by Christ College of Arts and Science held on 03/01/2022.
- Six days Faculty Development Program on “Different Framework for Holistic Education” organized by Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce held from 27/12/2021 to 01/01/2022.
Participated in Other Webinars
- Webinar on “Restoring Resilience in Youth” Organised by KLE Society’s S. Nialingappa College held on 27/07/2021.
- Webinar on “Innovation and Start – Up Ecosystem” Organised Institution’s innovation council in association with Asian Institute of Family Managed Business (AIFMB), held on 25/01/2022.
- Webinar on “Marketing 5.O” Organised Balaji Institute of Management Sciences, held on 25/01/2022.
- Webinar on “Expectations from the Union Budget 2022 - 23” Organised by Indian Economic Association & Radiant Group of Institutions, held on 26/01/2022.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Commerce
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India