DR. ASHOK KUMAR H G
- Qualification: MSc,PhD,CSIR-JRF-NET
- Department: Department of Microbiology
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Year of Experience:14 Years
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR-CFTRI), Mysore . 2007-2013 Doctoral Research Scholar
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER-PUNE), Pune .2014-2015 Post-Doctoral Research Scholar
- Excelsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Mysore. 2015-2016 Research Specialist (Pedagogy)
- Pennsylvania State University, USA.2016-2017 Post-Doctoral Research Scholar
- Institute for Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine-NCBS, Bangalore.2017-2019 Post-Doctoral Research Scholar
- Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce, Bangalore.2019- Assistant Professor
- Ashok Kumar HG, Venkatesh YP. In silico analyses of structural and allergenicity features of Sapodilla (Manilkara zapota) acidic Thaumatin-like protein in comparison with allergenic plant TLPs. Mol Immunol 2014, 57(2):119–28.
- Hegde VL, Ashok Kumar HG, Sreenath K, Hegde ML, Venkatesh YP. Identification and characterization of a basic Thaumatin-like protein (TLP 2) as an allergen in Sapodilla plum (Manilkara zapota). Mol Nutr Food Res 2014, 58(4):894–902.
- Ashok Kumar HG, Hegde VL, Shetty SM, Venkatesh YP. Characterization and gene cloning of an acidic Thaumatin-like protein (TLP 1), an allergen from Sapodilla fruit (Manilkara zapota). Allergol Int 2013, 62(4):447–62.
- Ashok Kumar HG, Venkatesh YP. An overview of fruit allergy and the causative allergens. Eur Ann Allergy Clin Immunol 2015, 47(6):180–7.