Dr. Juliya Rani Francis
- Qualification: MSc, PhD
- Department: Department of Microbiology
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Experience: Teaching - 3 Years, Research - 8 Years
- Email ID: email@example.com
Academic / Professional Achievements
- “Molecular characterization and evaluation of entomopathogenic fungi against cowpea aphid, Aphis craccivora Koch’’ funded by Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), Govt. of India, New Delhi at University of Agricultural Sciences, GKVK, Bengaluru during 2012 - 2015.
Publications - Journal
- Juliya RF. 2020. Phylogeny, chitinase activity and pathogenicity of Beauveria, Metarhizium and Lecanicillium species against cowpea aphid, Aphis craccivora Koch. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science, 40: 309-314.
- Francis JR. 2019. Biocontrol potential and genetic diversity of Metarhizium anisopliae lineage in agricultural habitats. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 127: 556-564.
- Juliya RF. 2019. Genetic diversity of Beauveria bassiana in semi natural and agricultural habitats and its biocontrol potential against cowpea aphid, Aphis craccivora Koch. Brazilian Journal of Microbiology, 50: 697-704.
Awards and recognitions
- Young Scientist fellowship awarded by SERB, Govt. of India, New Delhi for Post-doctoral research programmeduring 2012 - 2015.