Dr Yogesh D
- Qualification: MSc, PhD, NET, CSIR-JRF-NET, ASRB-NET
- Department: Department of Microbiology
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Year of Experience: 3 Years Teaching, 8 Years Research
- Email ID: email@example.com
Academic / Professional Achievements
- Doctoral Research Scholar- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CSIR-CFTRI), Mysore (2009-2014)
- Genespy Research Services Pvt Ltd (2015-2018).
Publications - Book Chapters
- Post COVID-19 impact on diseases, health and environment, Yogesh Devaraj and Raghavendra M.P. Book title- Advancement and Abasement in varied fields due to COVID-19. (in press 2021).
- Fibrinolytic enzymes in fermented food products by Yogesh Devaraj* and Prakash M Halami (In Press,2019)
- Bottlenecks for the Promotion and Adaptation of Biopesticides in India by Yogesh Devaraj and Raghavendra M.P (In press, 2020)
- Potential of cellulase from Bacillus megatarium for hydrolysis of Sargassum (2011).Shobharani P, Yogesh D and Halami PM, Sachindra NM. Journal of Aquatic food product technology.22:5,520-535.
- Evidence that multiple proteases of Bacillus subtilis can degrade fibrin and fibrinogen.(2015). Yogesh D and Halami PM. International Food Research Journal. 22(4):1662-1667.
- A fibrin degrading serine metallo protease of Bacillus circulans with α –chain specificity. (2015). Yogesh D and Halami PM. Food Bioscience. 2:72-78.
- Fibrinolytic enzymes of Bacillus spp.: an overview (2017). Yogesh D and Halami P. M. International Food Research Journal. 24(1): 35-47.
- Purification and characterization of fibrinolytic protease from Bacillus amyloliquefaciens MCC2606 and analysis of fibrin degradation product by MS/MS.(2018) Yogesh D, SavithaKumari, R and Halami, P. M. Preparative biochemistry and biotechnology. DOI:10.1080/10826068.2017.1421964
Publications - Conferences / Seminars / Posters / Others
- Technological properties of Enterococcus faecium MTCC5153 in dairy based product.V. Badarinath, Yogesh D., Harish Rai and Prakash M. Halami. ICFOST, NIMHANS, Bangalore, 2009. Abstract no FM-28.
- Identification and characterization of cellulolytic bacteria capable of degrading seaweed cellwall.Shobharani.P.,Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami. 79th Annual Meeting of SBC(I), IISc, Bangalore, 2010. Abstract no. RO 21.
- Identification and characterization of fibrinolytic enzyme producing food grade Bacillus sp. for functional food formulation. Yogesh D, Shobha rani. P and Prakash M Halami. 79th Annual Meeting of SBC(I), IISc, Bangalore, 2010. Abstract no. UO13.
- Zymographic analysis of fibrinolytic enzyme produced by native bacillus isolate B.circulans CFR11, Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami. 52nd annual conference of AMI2011,Panjab University, Chandigarh Abstract no-MM28,
- Fibrinolytic and fibrinogenolytic activity of extracellular protease from Bacillus subtilis BR21.Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami, ICFOST Dec-2012, CFTRI-Mysore Abstractno: FMM 22.
- Fibrionolytic protease from Bacillus circulans CFR11 with α-chain specificity, Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami, IFCON 2013, CSIR-CFTRI, MYSORE. Abstract no -F-023
- Effect of tryptophan on protease activity isolated from Bacillus sp. (BCF3). SavithaKumari R, Yogesh Devaraj, Prakash M Halami, ICFOST-Dec-2014, at NIFTEM Campus, Kundli, Haryana. Abstract no-FB15
- Studies on mechanism of action of fibrinolytic enzyme produced by food-grade Bacillusspp. :Application in functional food formulations. Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami. ICFOST-Dec-2014, at NIFTEM Campus, Kundli, Haryana.(Oral presentation) Abstractno-ORL-06.
- “Fibrinolytic enzymes: A life saving molecule” Yogesh D and Prakash M Halami, UGC sponsored National Seminar on “Present Status and Future Prospects of Biotechnology and their Applications”.(On 28th March 2014). Organized by Department of Biotechnology, School of Herbal Studies and Naturo Sciences, Dravidian University, Kuppam, A.P
- Evaluation of fibrin degradation pattern and specificity of fibrinolytic enzymes of Bacillus spp.Yogesh Dand Prakash M Halami, 85thannual meeting of society ofbiological chemists(India), organized by CSIR-CFTRI, Mysuru, 21st-24th Nov 2016 (Abstract no. PE-04)
As a Resource Person ...
- Worked as guest faculty - Department of Studies in Molecular biology, University of Mysore. Manasa gangothri, Mysore, Karnataka (from 1st October, 2018-7th Nov-2020) and Postgraduate department of Microbiology, Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysuru. And Post Graduate Wing of SBRR Mahajana First Grade College (Mysore) as guest faculty for M. Sc Microbiology, Biotechnology and Botany.
- Chief Guest and Resource person for two days workshop on “Genetic engineering Techniques” at Postgraduate department of Microbiology, Maharani’s Science College for Women, Mysuru (7th and 8th Nov 2019)
- Invited talk on career in Biotechnology-at Vivekananda PU college, Kushalnagar, Karnataka (2016)