PROF. SUMA C
Name: Ms. Suma C
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MCA, MPHIL
Year of Joining: 2011
Work Experience: 20 Years
Artificial Intelligence, Image Processing, Cloud Computing
- Published a book titled Phython Programming” for Subash Publications as per NEP 2021 syllabus , Bengaluru City University
- Presented and published a paper titled “Wheelchair Stimulated by Tongue using Arduino and Hall Effect Sensors” in Indian Journal of Natural Sciences ISSN: 0976 – 0997 Vol.13 / Issue 76 / February / 2023
- Presented a paper titled “A Review on Contributions of Indian Mathematicians” in 13th National Womens Science Congress , Journal lilavati-13 ISSN 2250-3978 , November 2021
- Published question bank for the subject Digital Fluency as per NEP 2021 syllabus , Bengaluru City University
- Published a paper on “Smart Driving System” in Two Days National E-Conference on “Multidisciplinary Science Education and Research using Etool (MSERE-2020)” held on 29th & 30th July 2020 organized by Department of Electronics & IQAC in association with Campus. Technology, MSRCASC, B’lore-54.
- Presented a paper on “comparative study of optimization techniques in transportation problem” in national congerence held at seshadripuram first grade college on 14th October 2019 Journal:IJRAR-ISSN-2349-5138
- Presented a paper on “Security in cloud computing “held at Birla Institute of Management on 30th August 2019
- Participated and presented a paper titled “Radio Frequency Identification Based Attendance Management System “ in one day National Conference on Advances in computer Science and Engineering ,held at Government Science College Autonomous on 6th April 2018.
- Presented a paper titled” Using Big Data & Gamification to incentivize sustainable urban mobility” in 10th National Women’s Science Congress on 6th & 7th November 2017 held at M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Participated and presented a poster titled “Impact of E Learning for under Graduate Students” on 5th April 2016 in the National Conference on “Research, Consultancy and Innovation in Higher Educational Institutions-Issues and Challenges” Organized by the Internal Quality Cell of M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Participated and presented in National level conference paper title “Mobile Phone Cloning” conducted by Garden City College on 28th march 2014
- Presented a paper on “Insight on Ethical Hacking” in one day national level seminar on “emerging trends and practices in management & IT” in Sindhi college on 18th February 2013
- Participated in one day webinar on “Be Smart: Stress Management through Art” on 13th February 2021 organized by Women Cell -Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Attended a Workshop on Experimental Teaching & Learning methodologies in technology conducted on 26 September 2019 at Nobel College of Institutions.
- Participated in the webinar on “Data Analytics using R Tool ” organized by Department of Computer Science on 16/May/2020 at Seshadripuram College Tumkur.
- Participated in the Webinar held on June 24, 2020 on “Data Science using Python” organized by Sambharam Academy of Management studies
- Participated in the webinar organized by the Faculty of Science, Annamalai University in collaboration with ELSEVIER on “Basic Author Workshop Research Article Writing & Reference Management Using Mendeley” on Monday, 22nd June 2020.
- Participated in two day international workshop on “statistical Analysis using SPSS Software” organized by Triveni institute of commerce & Management held on 22/6/2020 & 23/6/2020
- Participated in five day webinar series on “Exploring ICT Initiatives in Higher Education” organized by The National College held on 13th July to 17th July 2020
- Participated in National webinar organized on “Research Perspectives in Sociometrics” organized by Bishop Cotton Academy of Professional Management held on 3rd July 2020
- Participated in one day National Level online Orientation Program on” Google Sites” organized by Tumkur Teachers Teacher Educators Association held on 30th October 2020
- Attended a 3rd National Seminar on “New Methodology of Assessment and Accreditation by NAAC-Issues and Challenges” on 11th April 2019 at Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- Participated in Two Day National Conference on ‘Strategizing teaching-Learning for Quality Enhancement & Sustenance” in Sindhi College on 22nd and 23rd March 2019.
- Attended an FDP on Intellectual Property Rights held at RCASC on 17th and 19th December 2018
- Participated in Faculty Development Program on “DATA ANALYTICS Using R” Held on 28/9/18 and 29/9/18 at Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore.
- Attended FDP ON-“Meditation for Work Life Balance” conducted on 14th,15thand 16th of September 2017 at M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Participated in the State Level Faculty Development programme on “Image Processing –MATLAB “held on 3rd & 4th February 2017 held by M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Attended and co-ordinated the two day workshop on "Android Application Development " on 11th & 12th Mar 2015 by Technoxian , eCell, IIT, Delhi at M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Attended Hands on training in “StressBuster “ organized by Dept of Bio Technology of Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & commerce from 15th March to 21st March 2014
- Attended Faculty development programme on “ Applications of Statistics for Academic Excellence using M S Excel” on 5th December 2013 at M S Ramaiah College of Arts,Science & Commerce
- Attended FDP at Cognizant on “Emerging trends in .Net Technology on 26th July 2013
- Participated in National level workshop sponsored by NAAC on “Revised Methodology 2012 in Assessment and Accreditation by NAAC” on 16th April 2013 organized by M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce
- Presented a paper in the one day National seminar on “Emerging trends and practices in management & IT “ organized by Sindhi college of Commerce on 18th February 2013
- Attended a national level seminar on “mobility “ held at KLE college on 9th Feb 2013
- Attended workshop on Android Application Development conducted by Atharvan Workshops on 30th & 31st Jan 2013
- Attended National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) workshop conducted by Classle on 2nd Jan 2013
- Java, Computer Networks, Network Programming, Microprocessor, DBMS, C, C++, Internet Technologies
- Guided final year students for acdemic projects.
- Completed AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology" from 16/08/2021 to 20/08/2021 at Punjab Engineering College.
- Completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Advanced FDP on "Foundation of Data Science & its Applications" from 06/09/2021 to 10/09/2021 at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women.
- Completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online Elementary FDP on "Computational Oriented Numerical Analysis" from 23/08/2021 to 27/08/2021 at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute.
- Completed ICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Human Centre Computing" from 2021-2-15 to 2021-2-19 at GAUHATI UNIVERSITY INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY.
- Participated & completed successfully AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Online FDP on "Cyber Security" from 01/02/2021 to 5/2/2021 at Central University of Kerala.
- Participating in One Week AICTE Sponsored Online Short Term Training Program on “Machine Learning and its Applications” (Phase-II) Organized by the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Lendi Institute of Engineering & Technology (A), Vizianagaram, A.P., India During 23/11/2020 to 28/11/2020.
- Completed the Six Days Short Term Training Programme on “High Intense Course on Machine Learning with MATLAB”, sponsored by AICTE, organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, Vel Tech High Tech Dr.Rangarajan Dr.Sakunthala Engineering College, AVADI, Chennai, Tamilnadu from 07th December to 12th December 2020.
- Completed the AICTE Sponsored One Week Online Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques for Artificial Intelligence Problems using Python (MLDLT 2020), Series-1: Insights into Machine Learning for solving Artificial Intelligence Problems using Python during 16.11.2020 – 21.11.2020, organized by the Department of Information Technology, VNRVJIET, Hyderabad.
- Participated in TEQIP-III sponsored faculty development programme on “Machine Learning in Digital Image Processing” organized by G B Pant Institute of Engineering and Technology pauri-garhwal uttarakhand, India. From January 04th to 8th , 2021.
- Participated in Webinar on “GUIDELINES TO PUBLISH RESEARCH ARTICLES IN REPUTED JOURNAL”, organized by Research and Innovative Cell(RIC), EWCE, Bengaluru on 11th August 2020.
- Participated in 3 day FDP on “Emerging Technologies in Advanced Computing” organized by Ease West Institute of Technology held on 27th to 29th August 2020.
- Participated in international FDP on “Multidisciplinary Research Innovation in Engineering, Science and Technology for sustainable Development “organized by Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology held from 26th October to 7th November 2020.
- Participated in TEQIP IIIsponsored faculty development programme on “ICT tools for teaching” organized by G B Pant Institute of Engineering and Technology pauri-garhwal uttarakhand, India. From December 14-18, 2020.
- Participated in "Two Days Online Faculty Development Programme on Google Apps" jointly organised by the Department of Science and IQAC on 29 & 30, May 2020 at Christ College.
- Participated in One-day Online Faculty Development Programme on INNOVATIONS IN DIGITAL EDUCATION WITH TECHNOLOGY held on 29TH May 2020 at Government First Grade College Vijayanagar.
- Participated in one day national level online FDP ON “ Art of Influencing students in online classes” held on 25th June 2020 at Nagarjuna college of Management Studies.
- Participated in prajnan, two days online international FDP ON “ Introduction to virtualization using VMWare and Robotic process using UIPath” held on 5th June 2020 and 6th June at St Claret College.
- Participated in 6 day International level FDP ON “ Technology and Emotional Enrichment” held on 22nd June 2020 and from 24th June 2020 to 28th June 2020 at St Xaviers College.
- Participated in 5 day National level online FDP “ Program on PERL SCRIPTING held from 10th June to 14th June 2020 in association with spoken tutorial IIT Bombay.
- Participated in online faculty Development Programme on “Theory of Computation” held from 22nd June 2020 to 26 June 2020.
- Participated in National level Online Faculty Development Programme on the topics “Adoption of online Platform for practical based subjects held on 24th June 2020 at Ramaiah Institute of Business Studies.
- Participated in one day virtual Faculty Development Programme on the topic Current Trends and Techniques in AI “ held on 11th June 2020 at Jnana Jyothi Degree College.
- Participated in One Week National Level eFDP - Faculty Refresher Program on “ANALYTICS IN BUSINESS & RESEARCH” using JMP Statistical Discovery held from 12th June to 17th June 2020 at Aditya Institute of Management Studies and Research.
- Participated in Five Day National Level Online Faculty Development Programme(OFDP) on PHP and MySQL held from June 17 - June 21, 2020 organized by Department of Computer Science, B.M.S College for Women in association with Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay [NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. of India]
- Participated in one day National level online FDP on “ Artificial Intelligence : A way forward” held on 19th September 2019 conducted by Department of Computer Science in association with center of Excellence –Data Science and Artificial Intelligence ,NASSCOM at Dayanand sagar college of Arts, science & Commerce.
- Participated in 3 day FDP on Emerging Technologies in Advanced Computing” organized by Ease West Institute of Technology held on 27th to 29th August 2020.
- Participated in international FDP on “Multidisciplinary Research Innovation in Engineering , Science and Technology for sustainable Development “ organized by Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology held from 26th October to 7th November 2020.
- Participated in one day faculty development Program on “E-Resources & digital content “ conducted by department of Library & Information Center in association with IQAC held on September 21th 2019.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- BOE Member for BSc, Bengaluru City University
- Question paper setter for Bangalore University, Bengaluru City University For BCA & BSc
- Question paper setter for Autonomous colleges Kristu Jayanthi,CMR College
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Computer Science
MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore 560054, India
- Office: 23606905, 23600966