PROF. RITHU R
Name: Ms. Rithu R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.E.(Applied Electronics), PhD (pursuing), UGC NET, GATE qualified
Year of Joining: 2020
Work Experience: 8.5 Years
Subject Specialisation: Applied Electronics
- Robotics control on Lower limb exoskeleton.
- Adoption of advanced control strategies.
PUBLICATIONS (PAPER, BOOKS, ARTICLES ETC)
- Rithu R and R Karthikeyan: Fuzzy tuned Proportional Integral controller with decouplers for quadruple tank process, I J C T A, 10(9), 2017, pp. 831-839 © International Science Press ,ISSN: 0974-5572
- Rithu R and R Karthikeyan: Comparison of PID and Adaptive Controller for Pitch and Roll motion of Humanoid Arm,Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience(Scopus indexed),Volume17,Number1,January 2020,pp.(87-91).
- Rithu R,” A Review on Controlling and Stabilization Techniques For Humanoid Robot On Uneven Terrain” in conference proceedings of ICRASTEM 2022,29th and 30th April 2022.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- Presented paper titled “Comparison of PID and Adaptive Controller for Pitch and Roll motion of Humanoid Arm “in 1st International conference of intelligent computing on 26th October 2018 at Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore
- Presented paper on” Fuzzy tuned Proportional Integral controller with decouplers for quadruple tank process”at International conference of system and control communication(ISCC 2017) on 29th January 2017.
- Presented paper on,” A Review on Controlling and Stabilization Techniques For Humanoid Robot On Uneven Terrain” in first international conference on “Recent Advances in Science, Technology, Engineering and Management” (ICRASTEM-2022) on 30th April 2022.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Secured Second rank for M.E(Applied Electronics)
- Email: email@example.com
- Department of Electronics
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India