PROF. HARI PRIYA G S
Name: Ms. Hari Priya G S
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Sc(Cs), M.Tech(IT)
Year of Joining: 2008
Work Experience: 20 Years
My area of interest includes Artificial Intelligence - Machine learning, I would like to publish papers in this domain.
- Published question bank for Digital Fluency as per NEP 2021 syllabus , Bengaluru City University
- Published a paper "Design of Artificial Neural Networks Model for Linear Programming Problem" - National Journal " Indian Research Bulletin - Toucan Research & Development" UGC Approval ID:64684 ,volume XXIII, Issue -III, impact factor 2.618 ,Sept -Dec 2019.
- Presented a paper on Automatic Parking System Using IOT in the one day National Symposium organized by ASC Degree College on 12th October 2018.
- Presented a poster on “Future trends of Alumni Association a win-win association” at MSRCASC, Bangalore on 16.04.13, in National Level Workshop sponsored by NAAC.
- Presented a paper on “Mobile Phone Cloning” in “Convergence in Operational and Computational Technology – COCT 2K14” held on 28th march 2014, in Garden City College, Bangalore.
- Presented a paper on “Impact of Big Data Analytics in day to day Life” in the National Conference on Recent Trends in Computer Science on 8th October 2015, Tumkur University, Tumkur
- Presented a paper on “Contribution of women in higher education – An Overview” on 5th April 2016 in the National Conference on Research , Consultancy and Innovation in Higher Educational Institutions Issues and Challenges- MSRCASC
- Presented a paper on “Role of Hadoop in Era of IT – An Overview” in the National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology in Today’s Business Scenario on 6th October 2016 at Koshys Group of Institutions, Bangalore
- Presented a paper titled “Impact of Computers in Day to Day Life” in 10th National Women’s Science Congress on 6th and 7th November 2017 at Ramaiah College
- Presented a paper titled “Radio Frequency Identification Based attendance Management Sytem” in ACSE 2018 UGC sponsored One Day National Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering, held at Government Science College Autonomous, on 6th April 2018 and won the BEST PAPER AWARD
- Programming Languages: C, OOPs using C++ and Java, Data Structures
- Operating Systems: MS DOS, Unix, Linux, SQl, Software Engineering
- Guided for the project Asymmetric Encryption & Decryption - Parinitha ,Abdul Haman & Sandra - AES algorithm , HTML ,CSS, JAVA
- Guided for the project Stock market trend prediction -Hari Prasad & Vignesh. - LSTM
- Guided for the project Movie Recommended app -HariKrishna Santhosh & Ruwis - Regression and clustering
- Participated in National Level Webinar on “Predictive Analytics and Data Modelling on COVID-19 Crisis using Redefined Control Measures” on 17/06/2020 organized by Dept. of Computer Science, Sindhi College, Bangalore.
- Participated in the One Day National Webinar held on 13th June 2020, on “ Privacy and Security in Social Networks” organized by Department of Computer Science and Application, ST.Francis College.
- Participated in One Day National E-Seminar on the topic “IMPACT OF COVID-19 IN EDUCATION SECTOR” on 04.June.2020 organized by Department Of Languages, Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce.
- Attended a One Day National Seminar on New Methodology of Assessment and Accreditation by NAAC- Issues and Challenges organized by RCASC-IQAC on 11th April 2019
- Attended National Science day on “Sustainable Energy for all “ conducted by MSRCASC on 23rd and 25th February 2012.
- Attended in National Level Seminar on Mobility held on 9th February 2013, at K L E Society’s S. Nijalingappa College
- National webinar on Nutrition & Women health 13th sept 2021 Webinar on research Trends in Emereging technologies 4th Aug 2021
- Participated in Two Day National Conference on ‘Strategizing teaching-Learning for Quality Enhancement & Sustenance” in Sindhi College on 22nd and 23rd March 2019.
- Attended a National Level conference on “Current Trends in Advanced Computing and IT applications” on 1st and 2nd March 2013, in Jain Group of institutions.
- Participated in International Workshop on Accelerate Research, conducted online during 22nd – 26th, September 2020 Organized by Anurag University
- Attended the National programme on Technology Enhanced Learning Workshop Conducted by Classless held on 2nd January 2013.
- Participated in National level Quiz on NET/SET PAPER I on 29th June 2020 and scored 92% with was organized by CSI Jayaraj Annapackiam College.
- Participated in National level Quiz on NET/SET PAPER I on 28th June 2020 and scored 96% with was organized by CSI Jayaraj Annapackiam College.
- Participated in the National Level Faculty Development Programme on “Matlab and its Applications” from 17th to 19th August 2020 organized by Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College.
- Participated in the International Level Faculty Development Programme on “Python Programming” from 5th to 11th June 2020 organized by Department of Computer Science, Government College for Women, Kolar, Karnataka.
- Attended a Two day FDP on R-Programming with Data Science held on 28th and 29th September 2018 at MSRCASC
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Board of Examiner – B.Sc.(Computer Science) of year 2022 -2023
- Resource Person for the MLA Degree College on 25th Jan 2023
- Resource person and presented a talk about preparation of 3rd criterion on 19th May 2021 on “Orientation on Preparation of AQAR 2020-21”
- Paper setter for BU, MLACW (autonomous), Presidency College(autonomous) and BCU
- External practical examiner for the autonomous colleges such as MLACW, Indian Academy, Presidency College, CMR University
- Presented a paper titled “Radio Frequency Identification Based Attendance Management System” in ACSE 2018 UGC sponsored One Day National Conference on Advances in Computer Science and Engineering, held at Government Science College Autonomous, on 6th April 2018 and won the BEST PAPER AWARD
- University 4Th Rank in M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Computer Science
MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore 560054, India