Ms.MALINI. M. R
Name: Ms. Malini M R
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Sc., M.Phil., KSET
Year of Joining: 18/08/2003
Work Experience: 20 Years
Subject Specialisation: Biochemistry
Working on the project titled-Green synthesis, characterization, antimicrobial and antioxidant activity of C-dots from natural sources.
- Surendra A.S,Siddalinga Murthy K.R,Malini.M.R(2019). “Review on Pharmacological properties of Pithecellobium Dulce tree’’ in Research Journal of Life Sciences, Bioinformatics, Pharmaceutical and Chemical sciences on 12/01/2019. ISSN 2454-6348.Page No;263-271.
- Roopashree B.N,Malini.M.R,Prasanna Kumar S.G,SurendraA.S,Gopal Reddy N.B(2016) “Creativity, Innovation and Leadership Development in Students” –Proceedings of the National Conference on “Research, Consultancy and Innovation in Higher Educational Institutions-Issues and challenges” ISBN:978-81-927564-1-7, 2016. Page no-144-147.
- Published the Newsletter “ECO-AGE” Volume:6 Issue No.8 Jan-May 2012.
- Published a booklet on “CHEMISTRY –OUR LIFE, OUR FUTUTRE” to commemorate the International year of chemistry 2011.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- Presented a paper titled “Green synthesis, Characterization and the Evaluation of antimicrobial activity of carbon dots from Moringa leaves” at the International Conference on Applied Research in Engineering Sciences-(ICARES-2022) held on 24th & 25th November 2022 organized by the Department of Physics, Chemistry. Mathematics and Humanities. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bengaluru.
- Participated in one Day online National Level Conference on“ Advancements in Renewable Sources of energy” on 25th October 2021, organized by the Department of Chemistry KLE Society’s S. Nijalingappa College 2nd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru.
- Attended the International Webinar on “From Molecule to Market: Drug Regulatory Framework “organized by theDepartment of Chemistry/Biochemistry, Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru, on 26th July, 2021.
- Attended the International Webinar on “Research Methodology in Cell Signalling” Which was organized by Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry, Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru, on 19th July, 2021.
- Participated in one-day National Seminar on “Good Manufacturing Practices in Pharmaceutical Industries” on 26th June 2021, Organized by Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru-54.
- Participated in the International Webinar titled “Current Status of Li-Ion Battery Technology” Organized by Department of Chemistry, Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bengaluru on 5th June, 2021.
- Attended the National Seminar on “Health for all through Ayurveda-The Science of Life “Which was organized on World Health Day by Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry, Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru, on 7th April, 2021.
- Participated in the International Webinar Lecture Series on “Emerging Trends in Chemical Sciences” on 28th and 29th of January 2021 conducted by PG Department of Chemistry Road, Basavanagudi, Bengaluru-560004.
- Presented and published an abstract titled “Mechanism of Epinephrine mediated inhibition of Sodium pump and its relevance in CHD” in an online International Conference on Multidisciplinary Innovations in Science and Technology (MIST-2020) on 18th and 19th September-2020 organized by the Oxford College of Science.
- Attended the International Webinar on “Technological Advancements in Biological Sciences “Which was organized by Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry, Ramaiah college of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru, on 1st September, 2020.
- Attended the National Webinar on “Learning Chemistry through Simple Experiments “organized by the Department of Chemistry, Bishop Cotton Women’s Christian College on 13th August 2020.
- Participated in the International Webinar on “Challenges Before Research During Covid 19” organized by Committee for Promotion of Research Activities (COPRA), ST. Thomas College, Bhilai, C.G. India on 17th July, 2020.
- Presented and Published an abstract titled “Characterisation of esterase isolated from pithecellobium dulce seeds” in conference proceedings of 1st International Conference on Life, Chemical and Health Sciences(ICLCHS) from 24th-26th October, 2019, Organized by Department of Life Sciences in collaboration with KSTA.
- Participated in 3rd National Seminar on ‘New Methodology of Assessment & Accreditation by NAAC - Issues and Challenges’ held on 11 April, 2019.
- Participated in 10th National Women’s Science Congress, Organized by MatruVedike in association with Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce on 6th & 7th November, 2017.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Recognized as a BOE Chairman for Bangalore university Biochemistry examinations (UG) 2018-19.
- BOE member for UG-Biochemistry examinations 2018-19. Bengaluru Central University.
- Appointed as an external BOE member for I sem B.Sc .Biochemistry examinations Nov-2019. Maharani Cluster University. Palace road, Bengaluru.
- Recognized as a paper setter and examiner for MLA. autonomous College, Bengaluru.
- Appointed as a question paper setter and examiner for Reva University(Autonomous), Bangalore.
- Subject expert and Presenter/Moderator on IMPLEMENTATION OF NEP-2020 BIOCHEMISTRY SYLLABUS in the blow-Up syllabus/Practical session/Model paper preparation on 06/07/2022 held at Vijaya college RV road Basavangudi in association with Bengaluru city university.
- Appointed as a member of BOS in Biochemistry (NEP syllabus). Bengaluru City University for the academic year 2021-2023.
- Recognized as a BOE Chairman for Bengaluru Central university Biochemistry examinations (UG) 2022-23.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India