- Qualification: M.Com., MBA, M.Phil.
- Department: Department of Commerce
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Year of Experience: 23 Years
Publications – Journals/ Conferences/ Seminars/ Books/ Others
- Authored a text book titled ‘Management Accounting’ for VI semester B.com as per the requirements of CBCS (2018) in Bangalore University
- Authored a text book titled ‘Corporate Accounting’ for III semester B.Com as per the requirements of CBCS (2017) in Bangalore University.
- Participated and presented a research paper on “Crypto Currency-a serious nuisance to Indian investors” in One Day National Conference on Business Trends in New Normal: Challenges and Opportunities held at Government First Grade College of Business and Professional management, Udupi, Karkala on 19th August 2021
- A research paper Published in International Journal of Exclusive Management Research withISSN:2249-8672 on ‘Changing Basel Reform for Banking Sector’ in March-April 2015.
- Presented a research paper titled’ FDI in Banking Sector’ in Two day National Level Seminar on Foreign Direct Investment In India-Prospects And Challenges on 27th and 28thMarch 2015.
- Presented a research paper titled ‘Reforms in Banking Sector through Basel’In International Conference held on 9th March 2015 on the topic ‘Strategies for Sustainable Global Economy’ at Sri Krishna Degree College.
- Presented a research paper titled Risk Management In Banks in International Conference on Risk Management Through Financial and Commodity Markets organized by Dept. of Commerce(PG),KristuJayanti College(Autonomous) on 25th and 26th September 2014.
Certificate Course from NPTEL:
- Successfully completed Certificate course on Principle of Human Resource management in 2019
Faculty Development Programs/ Workshops – Attended
- Participated in the Workshop on Implementation of National Education Policy (NEP 2020) held on 1st September 2021, at Jnanajyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, By Bengaluru City university
- Participated in "Be a Health Manager 2021", the 3rd edition of the annual workshop series promoting healthy living and a better lifestyle held from May 8, 2021 to May 14, 2021 under the aegis of Skill Development Committee, Mehr Chand Mahajan DAV College for Women Sector 36-A, Chandigarh
- Participated in Three Days National level Online Faculty Development Programme on “Perspectives on the Past, Present and Future of Advanced materials” organized by R & D Centre, Tontadarya College of Engineering, Gadag from 26th August 2020 to 28th August 2020
- Successfully completed the Short Term Training program on “Advanced Financial Statement Analysis” under AICET’s Quality Improvement Scheme, conducted Online by SCMS Cochin School of Business, Kerala from 3rd to 8th August 2020
- Participated and successfully completed Four Day Online Faculty Development Program on “Teaching Stock Market Effectively” from 27th to 20th July 2020, organized by Stock Market Institute in association with ISDC and IFM
- Participated and successfully completed Four Day Online Faculty Development Program on “Teaching Stock Market Effectively” conducted by Stock Market Institute in Association with ISDC and IFM from 18th to 20th August 2020
- Participated in the Edition-1 of Online Faculty Development Program (AICTE sponsored) from 21st to 26th September 2020, on “Risk Management for Micro, Small and medium Enterprises” organized by SSN School of Management
- Participated in Online Faculty Development Program on “Research methodology” organized by Balaji Institute of Management Sciences, from 13th to 17th July 2020
- Participated in a Three Day International Research Conclave on 3rd, 4th and 5th August 2020 organized by CMS, Jain (Deemed-to-be-University), Bengaluru
- Attended a National Level One Day Workshop on “Atmanirbharatha in Stock markets” organized b Department of Management, New Horizon College, Bangalore on 10th September 2020
- Attended Faculty Development programme on Data Science, conducted by Campus Technology on 18th July 2020
- Participate in Five Day National Level Faculty Development Programme titled “Rudiments of Finance: Teaching and Research Perspective” from 2nd to 6th November 2020 organized by CMS, Jain (Deemed to be University)
- Participated in One day Faculty Development Programme on ‘Enhancement of Quality and Innovations in presenting Dissertation’ on 19th April 2018 at Canara Bank School of Management Studies
- participated in the One day workshop on Choice Based Credit System and Re-Orientation of I semester B. Com syllabus of Bangalore University on 12th July 2014
- Successfully completed IFRS workshop conducted by ISDC in association with Bangalore University at St. Joseph’s College of Commerce on 12th April 2014
- participated in One day workshop on revised syllabus of III semester B. Com course Bangalore University held on 13th July 2013 at Seshadripuram College
- One day Workshop on ‘Restructuring of Bcom and BBM Courses of Bangalore University’, on 22nd Aug ‘2009 at Vivekananda Degree College, Bangalore
- Workshop on ‘Curriculum Orientation and Skill Development of VI Sem B.com’, on 10th March 2007 at Malleswaram ladies Association, Bangalore
- Workshop on ‘Skill development in Financial accounting-I’ on 17th July 2004 at RBANMS College, Bangalore
- Workshop on ‘Skill Development in Human Resource Management and Personnel Management’, on 15th July 2004 at Vivekananda College, Bangalore
- Two days’ workshop on student counseling held by NIMHANS on 22nd March 2004 at MSRCASC
Participation in Seminars/Webinars – Attended
- Participated in Webinar on “DuPont Analysis” held at Sivananda Sarma Memorial RV College on 27th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on “Management challenges and opportunities in the face of a Pandemic” held at RCASC between 8th June 2020 to 11th June 2020
- Participated in Webinar on “Economy during COVID-19” held at NMKRV College for Women on 19th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on “NAAC Accreditation Management System demo” held at INPODS Ed-tech on 27th May 2020
- Participated in Webinar on “CO-PO Attainment Computation and Outcomes Analysis held at INPODS Ed-tech on 6th June 2020
- Participated in Webinar on “Managing your finances and Investments during COVID-19” held at RCASC on 28th May 2020 by Finmark Trainers India Pvt Ltd
- Attended National Level Webinar titled “Fundamentals of Outcome Based Education” on 28th March 2020, organized by INPODS ED-TECH
- Attended, State level conference on “Achieving Organizational Excellence through Business Education – Issues and Challenges”, on 17th and 18th Feb 2012 at Manasagangothri, Mysore
- Attended one day National Level Conference on “Contemporary Issues in Business and Management-Challenge and Opportunities” on Feb 23rd 2013 Seshadripuram Academy of Business Studies at Bangalore
- One day Seminar on ‘ International Financing Reporting Standards (IFRS)’, on 10th Oct’2010 at Senate Hall, Central College, Bangalore University
- National Seminar on ‘Repositioning of Business Education-compulsions and Strategies’ on 21st & 22nd Feb 2006 at Department of Commerce and Management, Bangalore University
- Guided 9 Projects for Mcom students
- Guided various projects for MBA students
- Coordinated value added courses conducted by the department in association with Tally Academy, Stock Market Institute, FINMARK Capital Market Institute, ISDC for ACCA course etc.
- Worked as a convener for attendance committee, Alumni AssociationWorking as Deputy Chief Superintendent, for conducting BU Examination (afternoon session) from past several years.
- Taught Accounting paper for 7th Semester LLB in Ramaiah college of Law.