- Qualification: MCom, MBA, PGDFM, K-SET, (Ph.D.)
- Department: Department of Commerce
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Year of Experience: 15 Years
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Successfully Completed ARPIT Refresher Course in Commerce by 15/1/2020
- Successfully Completed NPTEL course on Working Capital Management by 18/10/2019
- Successfully Completed NPTEL course on Business Analytics and Data mining modeling using R
Publications – Journals/ Conferences/ Seminars/ Books/ Others
- Authored a book titled “Income Tax-II” published by Thakur publishers in 2017
- Presented a Paper titled ” Role of benchmarking in self-evaluation and Quality Assessment” in an international conference held at Christ University on 21, 22 and 23 November, 2016
- Presented a paper titled “Role of Stakeholders in Quality Assurance in HEI’s” National conference: “Strengthening transparency in Higher Educational Institutions – A Quality Assurance Measure” to be held on 29/1/2016, St. Joseph’s College of Commerce, Bangalore.
- Published a paper titled “Changing BASEL reforms for Banking Sector” in an International Journal -IJEMR.April 2015- Vol 5 Issue 4- Online- ISSN 2249-2585, Print-ISSN 2249-8672
- Presented a paper titled “FDI in Banking Sector ” at Two day National level conference held at Basaveshwara college of commerce, arts & science, Bangalore on 27th &28th March, 2015
- Presented a paper titled “Reforms in Banking Sector through BASEL ” at an International conference held at Sri Krishna Degree College, Bangalore on 9th March,. 2015
- Published a paper titled “Importance of Managerial Skills and Training at the Under Graduate Level” in International Journal of Management of Focus, July- Sep 2015- Vol 5 Issue 3- Online – ISSN 2250-2971
- Attended and presented a Paper titled”Risk Management in Banks” at International conference held on 25th and 26th October 2014 at Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
- Attended and presented a Poster titled”Measuring student satisfaction in B.Com course- A case study at MSRCASC on 16/4/2013
Conferences/ Seminars/ Workshops/ FDP/ Others – Attended
- Attended One Day FDP on “Enhancement of Quality and Innovations I Presenting Dissertation” held on 27/5/2017 at Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Attended workshop on “New Methodology for NAAC assessement” held on 9/9/2017 at Community Institute of Commerce and Management Studies, Bangalore
- Attended One day FDP on ‘Goods and Service Tax (GST) held on 24/7/2017 at ASC degree college, Bangalore
- Attended a workshop on “New Accreditation Guidelines of NAAC” held on 25/9/2017 at VET first grade college, Bangalore
- Attended One Day FDP on “Goods & Service Tax(GST) ” held on 13/10/2017 at Canara Bank School of Management Studies, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Attended One day National Workshop on ‘Goods and Service Tax (GST) held on 20/4/2017 at Department of commerce, Bangalore University, Bangalore
- Attended One day FDP on 6th sem B.Com “Business Taxation “ held on 16/2/2018 at Devanga Sangha Group of Insitutions, Bangalore
- Participated in B.com Syllabus revision orientation programme on 21/1/2017 held at ASC college.
- Attended All India Accounting Conference and International Seminar on Accounting Education and Research on 16th and 17th December 2016 at Central College Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
- Attended a FDP on “Tax Planning” at DON BOSCO COLLEGE, Bangalore on 14/2/2015
- Attended two days National Seminar on ‘Industry-Institution Interface-challenges and opportunities’ held at MLA Academy of Higher Learning on 7th & 8th October 2015.
- Participated in “one day workshop on Re-orientation of V semester B.com and BBM syllabus” on 21/6/2014 held by BUTCCM and Dept. of commerce, BU at Bangalore University.
- Attended a workshop on IFRS organised by ISDC in association with Bangalore University held at St. Joseph’s college of commerce on 12/4/2014
- Participated in One day national conference on “Ethics, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility” held at MSRCASC on 22/3/2014
- Attended Traing workshop on Tobacco Cessation Counselling for Teachers held at MSRDCH in February,2014
- Participated in One day national conference on “Ethics, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility” held at MSRCASC on 22/3/2014Attended a conference on “Capacity building and scope for advancement in career and entrepreneurship” on 11/2/2014 jointly organised by Dept. of Higher Education GoK and FKCCI
- Attended FDP traing on “Application of Statistics for Academic Excellence using M.S. Excel” on 5/12/2013 held at MSRCASC.
- Attended One day workshop on revised syllabus for B.Com on 13/7/13 at Seshadripuram college.Attended workshop on “FOOD ADULTERATION” conducted by MSRHM on 20th 21st of February 2013
- Attended a State Level Faculty Development Programme on “Coaching skills Workshop-Theme-Teacher- A Coach and A Mentor” held on 24/01/2013 at APS college of arts and commerce.
- Attended National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) workshop, conducted by Classle on 2/1/2013 held at MSRCASC
- State level conference on “Achieving Organizational Excellence through Business Education – Issues and Challenges”, on 17th and 18th Feb 2012, held at Manasagangothri, Mysore.
- Attended a State Level Faculty Development Programme on “Coaching skills Workshop-Theme-Teacher- A Coach and A Mentor
- One day seminar on “International Financing Reporting standards”, on 10th Oct’ 2010 held at Senate Hall, Bangalore University.
- National seminar on Global Trends in Corporate Governance and Accounting, on 28th April 2010 held at Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore
- National conference on “Propelling Corporate India: strategies and challenges “, on 12th and 13th August 2010 at held at MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- National level conference on “Business Model Innovation, on 24th and 25th Feb-2009 ” held at St. Joseph’s college of commerce, Bangalore.
- Participated in Debate ”Is Ethics necessary for Business” and won 2nd prize, on 6th Sep’ 2008 held at Garden City College , Bangalore.