- Qualification: M.Sc
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Attended two days’ workshop on “Basic Tools in Bioinformatics”, organized by Department of Microbiology, MSRCASC, Septemcer-2013.
- Undergone hands on training in “Stress Buster” organized by Biotechnology dept, MSRTC from 15th to 21st March 2014.
- Participated on “Navajeevana” training workshop on Tobacco cessation counseling for Teachers organized by MSR dental college in February – March 2014.
- Participated and presented a Poster in National Conference on Recent Advances in Biosciences, Bioblooms-2014,” Bioremediation of Oil Spills”.
- Participated and presented a poster in UGC Sponsored National Conference in Tumkur University on 16th October 2014, “ A Reporter Protein-Its role in Bioremediation of Oil Spill by Bacteria”.
- Participated in the one day workshop on “Human cytogenetics and karyotyping” organized by MSRCASC and MSRMC on 25th March 2015.
- Participated and presented a poster in IQAC National Conference on” Research, Consultancy, and Innovation in Higher Education-Issues & Challenges”, MSRCASC, April-2016,” Transforming Teaching-Inspiring Learning”
- Attended two days National Level Symposium cum Workshop on 3rd DNA DAY 2016, “Unlocking the Future”, organized by Department of Biomedical Sciences, VIT University, Vellore, March-2016.
- Participated and presented an oral at 10th National Women’s Science Congress, organized by MS Ramiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce in collaboration with Swadeshi Vijnana Andolana, Karnataka from 6th to 7th November 2017.
- Attended Faculty development program on “Applications of MS Excel in Academics and Research” organized by Department of Biotechnology, MSRCASC on 28th and 29th November 2017.
- Attended Faculty development program on “Meditation for Work-life Balance” organized by Department of English, MSRCASC and Shri Ram Chandra Mission from 14th to 16th September 2017.
- Attended one-day training workshop on Instrumentation, Application and maintenance of Instruments, organized by Government Science College on 1at March 2017.
- Attended Faculty development programme on “An Innovative new generation enzymatic PCR” organized by the Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry in association with Biochemistry Teachers Forum and Unigene Labs and Research Centre Pvt. Ltd., Bengaluru held on 26th March 2019.
- Presented a Paper on “Impact of Jnana Mudra on Handwriting” in a National Level Conference organized by Swadeshi Vignana Andolana Karnataka-SVAK, 8-11-2019, Mysore.
- Completed NPTEL Course on “Animal Physiology” on September-October-2020.
- Completed FDP on “Animal Physiology”, NPTEL, October-2020.
- Participated in “International Conference on Basic and Translational Cancer Research-Novel Ideas and approaches” organized by Association of Cancer Research and Education, School of Life Sciences, Chennai on June 8th 2020.
- Attended National Level Workshop on “Eco-Scale Experimental Analysis-An Approach for Trans-Disciplinary Research”. KLE College, Bengaluru, 30th January,2021.
- As a Resource Person in Chandana TV” Samveda” Classes, Dooradarshana Kendra, Bengaluru,2021.
- Secured I Rank in M.Sc Biotechnology from Kuvempu University.
- Won best poster award for the topic “A reporter protein role in Bioremediation of oil spill for a save environment” held at Dept. of Microbiology, University College of Science, Tumkur University on 16th October.
- Awarded “Rajya Puraskar” in Scouts & Guides from Governor of Karnataka in 1992.
- “ Laboratory Management- the place of any Scientific Research”. Indian Journal of Research,Vol:2, ISSN-2250-1991, October-2013.
- “Computer Searchable Chemical Database”, Indian Journal of Applied Reaserch,Vol:4, ISSN-2249-555X, January-2014.
- ”Bioremediation of Oil Spill by an Bacteria to a safe Environment”, Indian Journal of Applied Research, Vol:4, ISSn-2249-555X. September-2014.
- Conducted a Technical Session on “Precautionary measures taken in the Laboratory”, to all Non-teaching staff of Life Science department on September-2014.
- Organized Power point presentation Competition for all UG life science students on the topic “ Bio-Light” on 2016.
- Organized Model Making Competition on Molecular Biology-DNA Model for Final Year B.Sc Biotechnology students on 2017.
- Lifetime Member in Swadeshi Vignana Andolana Karnataka-SVAK