Mr. MAYUR DATTATRI
Name: Mr. Mayur Dattatri
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MA Sanskrit, (PhD)
Year of Joining: 202
Work Experience: 4 Years
Subject Specialisation Darshanashastra
Vadavidya, a domain related to the art of debates and discussions which is a part of Prachina Nyaya Darshana.
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- Attended the 50th Session of All India Oriental Conference organized by Kavikulaguru Kalidas Sanskrit University (KKSU), Ramtek, Nagpur during 10 – 12 January, 2020.
- Presented a paper in a One Day National Seminar on “Kathasahityadvara Samajasudharanam” organized by Jain University on 29th February, 2020.
- Participated in the 1st National Digital Workshop on Sharada Script Learning (Level 1) held from 13th – 20th July 2020, jointly organized by the Dept. of Manuscriptology, Karnataka Sanskrit University (KSU) and Millenium India Education Foundation (MIEF), New Delhi.
- Participated in the National Digital Workshop on Sharada Script Learning (Level 2) held from 5th – 11th October 2020, jointly organized by the Dept. of Manuscriptology, Karnataka Sanskrit University (KSU) and Millenium India Education Foundation (MIEF), New Delhi.
- Participated in Two Days National Seminar on “BHARAT @75, Unnat Shikshan – Unnat Bharat” organized by Karnataka Rajya Mahavidyalaya Shikshak Sangh in collaboration with Bengaluru City University (BCU) and Bengaluru North University (BNU) held on 7th & 8th September 2022.
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Indian Languages
MS Ramaiah College of Arts Science and Commerce
Bangalore 560054, India