DR. PAVITHRA KUMARI H.G
Name: Dr. Pavithra Kumari H.G
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MS.c, Mphil, B.Ed, Ph.D
Year of Joining: 8/12/2021
Work Experience: 7 Years
“Studies on the Phytochemical Analysis, Antioxidant and Antimicrobial activity of some Medicinal plants”
The six Medicinal plants of different species were studied for the presence of various phytochemicals and analysed for the antioxidant activity. The phytochemicals were also analysed for antimicrobial activity against various Human pathogens. The plants showing the highest antioxidant activity were subjected to GC-MS analysis and detected for the compounds which has the future applications in the field of pharmacology.
- Studies on Antimicrobial activity of Ocimum species of Karnataka against Clinical Isolates in Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Biosciences (IJPAB), Volume 7;Issue 4.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Phytochemical Analysis on Ocimum species of Karnataka in Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Biosciences (IJPAB), Volume 7; Issue 6.
- Studies on Antimicrobial activity of Cymbopogon species of Karnataka against Clinical Isolate in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (IJPSR), Volume 12;Issue 5 (May 2021)
- Studies on Antimicrobial activity of Hibiscus species of Karnataka against Clinical Isolates in International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research (IJPSR), Volume 12; Issue 11 (November 2021).
- Chapter “The Therapeutic Benefits of Herbal Leaves” in the Book Current Advance Research Trends in Medicinal Plants. ISBN 13: 978-93-81902-91-2.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- National Conference on “Inclusive Development through Biotechnology” oral presentation on “Studies on Antimicrobial activity of Ocimum species of Karnataka against Clinical Isolates” held at Kristu Jayanti College, Bangalore on 17 th and 18 th January 2020.
- National web conference on “Sustainability in the Commerce, Scientific, Technological, Linguistic and Environmental Sectors” oral presentation on Qualitative and Quantitative Phytochemical analysis on Ocimum species of Karnataka held at RJS First Grade College VIBHAVAT-2020 on 6 th June 2020.
- Poster presentation at International Conference On Applied Research in Engineering Sciences (ICARES-2022) on “ Extraction, Isolation and Identification of Bioactive Compounds from Medicinal Plants of Karnataka by GC-MS Analysis” held at Ramaiah Institute of Technology on 24 th , 25 th November 2022.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Biotechnology & Genetics
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India