PROF. GANESH NAIKA
Name: Mr. Ganesh Naika
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MA (POLITICAL SCIENCE), KSET, PH.D
Year of Joining: 11/2/2022
Work Experience: 3 Years
Issues in India and United States of America’s Nuclear Relations, 1998-2008
- India and U.S. Civil Nuclear Agreement: EU’s Response, ‘World Affairs: The Journal of International Issues’, 21 (4) winter (October-December) 2017.
- Indo-US Nuclear Relationship in Indira Gandhi Era: A New Decisive Phase, paper published in conference at St. Agnes College (Autonomous), Mangaluru, Karnataka”, held on 19 and 20 March 2018.
International Relations and Nuclear Non-Proliferation Regime.
- Factors Behind Indo-US Nuclear Agreement: A Critical Outlook, paper presented at the international conference organized by BITS Pilani, K.K. Birla, Goa Campus, Goa, India on 31st October to 2nd November 2014.
- “Russian Attitude towards India’s Nuclear issue: Post-cold war period” paper presented at the two-day international seminar organised by Gulbarga University. Gulbarga, Karnataka on 7th and 8th February 2014.
- ‘Indo-US Nuclear Relations: In the context of Globalization’ paper presented in the two days U.G.C sponsored International Seminar held on 6th and 7th March 2014 organised by Milagres College, Kallianpur.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Humanities
- Address: M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce