1. Applicants must log in to www.msrcasc.edu.in to access the admission application forms for the academic year 2022-2023.
2. Forms will be available ONLINE from April 2022 for UG and PG programs.
3. Fee for the application form has to be paid through the payment gateway (online payment).
4. Application form fee for UG courses is Rs.500 and for PG courses is Rs.1000.
5. Fees for the course should be paid on the day of admission.
6. Students are required to choose the same second language as their previous qualifying exam.
7. Documents to be kept ready while applying- soft copy of the applicant's recent passport-size photo, and signature to be uploaded with the application form.
8. Certificates to be produced at the time of admission (Reopening Day) -
- Transfer Certificate- original +2 copies
- Conduct Certificate original +2 copies
- Income Certificate attested by Tahsildar for students whose income is Rs. 1,00,000 and below- original + 2 copies
- Aadhar card copy
- SC/ST/OBC/Category certificate- original +3 copies
- Migration Certificate for students from other State Boards/ISC/AISSCE/CBSE
- Foreign students must obtain an eligibility certificate from Registrar, Bengaluru City University