Ms Beaulah Angel P
- Qualification: M.Sc,KSET
- Department: Biotechnology/Genetics
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Years of Experience:4 Years
- Email id:firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Secured university 4th rank during master’s in applied Genetics, from M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce in the year 2016.
- Royal AP,Lubna SS, Angel PB,Mysorekar VV, Sundareshan TS. Chromosomal aberrations in multiple myeloma: A study on Indian population. Acta Med Int 2018; 5:74-80.
Seminars /Conferences / Workshops / FDP / Others – Attended
- National webinar on ‘‘Nutrition and Women Health’’ organized by Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, 13th September 2021.
- Five days online FDP on ‘‘Innovation, Incubation, starts-ups and Research Challenges in India’’ organized by IQAC of St. Mary’s Centenary Degree College, from 29 June 2021 to 3 July 2021.
- National Seminar on ‘‘Good Manufacturing Practices in Pharmaceutical Industries”, organized by Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, on 26th June 2021.
- Webinar on “Safe and Nutritious Food - A key to boost IMMUNITY and fight INFECTIONS” organized by Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry, Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, 8th June 2021.
- Five days virtual Faculty Development Program on IPR, Scientific writing and Recent Trends in Research, held between 7th and 11th June 2021.
- One day National Webinar on “Role of Ecological Projects and Involvement of Youth in Ecosystem Restoration” organized by Government First Grade College, on 6th June 2021.
- Webinar on ‘‘The impact of Covid -19 on Future Technology’’, organized by M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, on 29th May 2021.
- Six days Virtual National Level FDP on ‘‘National Education Policy: 2020 and Higher Education in India’’, organized by Dr. N.S.A.M First Grade College, from 24th -29th May 2021.
- Seven days National Level Online Faculty Development Program on ‘‘Orientation on AQAR 2020-21’’, organized by M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, from 17th May 2021 to 23 th May 2021
- Five days Faculty Development program on ‘‘Enhancing Psychological Skills for Teaching/Learning and Practice’’ held from 03th to 07th May 2021.
- National Seminar on ‘’ Health for all through Ayurveda’’ organized by Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, on 7th April 2021
- National webinar on Funding Projects: Agencies, Procedures and Strategies organized by Dr. N. S. A. M First Grade College on 11th November, 2020.
- One-day Faculty Development programme on ‘’ Preparing Quality Research Proposal and Research Publication in High indexed journals’’ Organized by Hindustan College of Engineering and Technology on 11th November, 2020.
- International webinar on ‘’11 leadership lessons from world renowned leadership expert’’, organized by Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management, Tirupati on 9th November, 2020.
- One-day National level virtual conference on National Education Policy 2020- ‘’A paradigm shift in higher education in India’’ on 7th November,2020.
- International online conference on ‘’Applied microbiology and clinical microbiology special reference to combating Covid-19 in 2020’’ organised by School of Sciences, Garden City University on 13th June, 2020.
- National Webinar on ‘’Applications of Chemistry: Soldier and Society’’ Organised by SRI YN College on 9th June, 2020.
- Online webinar and quiz on ‘’ Waste Valorization: A new Paradigm for Sustainable Environment” organised by Kristu Jayanthi College on 5th June ,2020.
- Online Five Days Faculty Development Programme on ‘’ Application of Tools and Techniques in Research Methodology’’ organised by Noorul Islam Centre for Higher Education (Deemed to be University), Kumaracoil from 3rd to 7th June, 2020.
- Online National Level faculty study circle on ‘’ Powering up personality and positivity -3P’s” organized by SSMRV college on 30th May, 2020.
- National Level webinar on ‘’Covid-19: Dimensions and Directions” organised by Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for women, in association with Ramaiah Medical College on 15th May, 2020.
- Three days Faculty Development Programme on ‘’ Innovation in Teaching and Research’’ conducted by Garden City University from 2nd to 4th January, 2020.
- ‘‘One-day Awareness workshop on Intellectual Property Rights: Opportunities and Prospects” organised by Garden City University in association with KSCST, 8th November, 2019.
- Three days Faculty Development Programme conducted by Garden City University from 12th to 14th June, 2019.