MR. RAJU N.
- Qualification: M.A, D.Ed, UGC-NET,(PhD)
- Department: Department of Indian Languages
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Experience : 2 years
- E Mail : email@example.com
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Participated in Inter National Level Webinar Conducted by Soundharya Institute of Management and Scienceand Siri Culture Association, London, on 27th June 2021 on the topic of “Vachana Sahithya Vygnanika Nelegalu”
- Participated in Inter National Level Webinar Conducted by Sheshadripuram Evening College and Westren Australiya Kannada Sangha, on 04th June 2021 on the topic of “Kannada Chinthana Maale – 2: Dasa Sahithyadalli Saamajika Spandane”
- Participated in National Level Webinar Conducted by MSRCASC, on 29th May 2021 on the topic of “The Impact of Covid-19 on Future Technology”
- Participated in National Level Webinar Conducted by Santha Francis D. Saales College, on 21st May 2021 on the topic of “Janapada sahithya Mathu Mahile”
- Participated in National Level Webinar Conducted by MSRCASC, on 28th April 2021 on the topic of “Safety and Health at work”.
- Participated in State Level Workshop Conducted by SJR Women’s College, Bangalore on 05th Jan 2021 on the topic of “Hosa Patya Pusthaka: Savalugalu mathu Sadhyathegalu”
- Participated in One Day Workshop Conducted by GFGC Gowribidanuru, on 10th Sep 2020 on the topic of “Understanding the Intricacies and Values ofIntellectual Property Rights”
- Participated in National Webinar Conducted by Sheshadripuram First Grade College, Bangalore on 17 and 18th Aug 2020 on the topic of “Sahithya, Jeevana and Samaja” and “Sahithyada Hodhu Yeke?”.
- Participated in National Seminor Conducted by Couvery College, on 07th Aug 2020 on the topic of “Prachina Kannada Sahithyadalli Mnaranjaneya Parikalpane”.
- Participated in International Webinar Conducted by Vachana Samaja, Poland on 18th July 2020 on the topic of “Multidisiplinary Research Methodology Artificial Intelligance”.
- Participated in National Seminor Conducted by Bishap Carton Academy of Professionary Management on 15th July 2020 on the topic of “Prachina Hagu Madhya Kaleena Kannada Sahithyadalli Saamajika Parivarthaneya Hambala”.
- Participated in National Seminor Conducted by Shree K Puttaswamy First Grade College, Mysore on 2020-2021 on the topic of “Pashchathya Parampareyalli Guru-Shishyara Sambandha”.
- Participated in National Seminor Conducted by S Nijalingappa Maha Vidhyalaya on 29 and 30th June on the topic “Vachanagala Hosa Bageya Adhyana Vidhana”.
- Participated in Three Days State Level Seminar conducted by GFGC Maloor on 27,28,29th May 2020.
- Participated in National Seminar conducted by Dr. N S A M First Grade College on 23 May 2020 on the topic of “Unnatha Shikshanathalli Kannada Bhashe Mattu Sahitya”.
- Participated in National Seminar conducted by Bangalore University, Kannada Adhyana Kendra on 27 Sep 2019. on the topic of “Madhya Kaleena Kannada Sahitya –Samakaaleena Anusandhana”.
- Five Days FDP on “Recent Trends” held on 08th May to 12th June 2021. Conducated by MSRCASC
- Seven Days FDP on “Orientation on AQAR 2020-21” held on 17th May to 23rd May 2021. Conducated by MSRCASC
- Three Days FDP on “Innovation Reading in old Kannada Litrerature” held on 20,21,22nd July 2020. Conducated by Shree S R Khanti Arts, Commerce and Science College.
- One Day FDP on “Portfolio Company of Times Internet” held on 18th July 2020. Conducted by Campus Technology – Khana, RCASC.
- One Day FDP on “Didactics for online Teaching” on 02 July 2020. Conducted by Department of Management Studies, RCASC.
- One Day FDP on E-Resources and Digital Content held on 21st Sep 2019 conducted by Department of Library and Information Centre RCASC in Association with IQAC.
Awards and Recognitions
- State Social Co-Ordinator Membership - OSCA
- Pursuing Ph. D Bangalore University 2020
- Conducted Quiz on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsava in MES College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bangalore on 23rd Dec 2019.