- Qualification : MPEd, K-SET,(Ph.D)
- Department : Physical Education & Sports
- Designation : Sports Officer
- Year of Experience : Two
- E Mail : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Professional Achievements
- Won2nd position in STATE LEVEL OPEN TENNIS BALL CRICKET CHAMPIONSHIP 2010-11
- Won 1st Position in INTER COLLEGE CRICKET meet representing Seshadripuram College 2013.
- Participated in STATE LEVEL VOLLEYBALL Competition 2014.
- Worked as Selection Committee member for Bangalore University Football team -2019
- Worked as Coach / Manager for Bangalore University Yoga Team at AIIU YOGA Championship AP- 2020
- Completed Yoga volunteer certificate course conducted by Yoga Certification Board
PRESENTATION AND PUBLICATIONS
Done presentation and publication regarding Physical Education & Sports in ( UGC) Sponsored National & International Conferences.
- NATIONAL COLLEGE, TN- 2017 (International Conferences.)
- Padmavathi University AP -2017 (National Conferences.)
- One day Workshop :
“The role of Physical Education sports teacher in development of students and Institution.”
- BAPU DEGREE COLLEGE - Inter disciplinary international conference decoding aliphatic components of health, performance & well-being-2021
- Completed B & C Certificate
- Participated in 2 National level Camp
- Participated in summer camp ATC (MYSORE).
- Represented STATE in NSS , REPUBLIC DAY PARADE CAMP, New Delhi-2015 ( Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports)
- Participated in 2 South zone Pre –RD Camp
- i. Namakkal- 2013, TN.
- ii. Thrissur- 2014, Kerala.
- Participated in 2 State level Camp
- i. Manasagangothri Campus- Mysore
- ii. Jnanabharathi Campus- Bangalore
- BANGALORE UNIVERSITY AWARD ( NSS) -2015
- BEST CAMPER AWARD ( SOUTH ZONE, KERALA)-2014
- BEST OUTGOING “NCC” CADET AWARD (SESHADRIPURAM COLLEGE), 2012-13.
- BEST OUTGOING ‘‘NSS” VOLUNTEER AWARD (SESHADRIPURAM COLLEGE), 2014-15.
- Prof. N. C. Parappa Gold Medal (M.PEd)
- K. Puttaswamy Gold Medal (M.PEd)
- Selected as a college Intramural Committee Joint Secretary for the Academic year 2018-19.
- Passed K-SET Examination in the year 2018
- One year at Seshadripuram Commerce College, Magadi Road.
- One year experience as NSS Programme Officer.
- Worked as a selection committee member for Bangalore university NSS volunteer-RDC Team