BSc / BSc Honours(Physical Science)
Duration of course - 4 years Multi discilinary Programme - BSc Honours (Physical Science)
Subjects Offered - Discipline Specific Core
- Computer Science / Mathematics
- Computer Science / Electronics
To be chosen from a range of subjects available in the college in disciplines other than the Discipline Specific Core.
Ability Enhancement (4 Semesters)
- Generic English
Indian Languages (That studied in PU / 12th Grade)
- Environmental Studies
- Constitution of India
- Digital Fluency
- Health and Fitness
- NCC/ NSS/ YRC
- 10+2 level (Karnataka PUC, ISCE, CBSE, NIOS, other State Boards), and any recognized bodies in India. It is compulsory to have studied any two subjects – Electronics and Mathematics at the Class 12th Level.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations.
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|