BCA / BCA Honours
Duration of course - 4 years Multi discilinary Programme - BCA Honours
Subjects Offered - Discipline Specific Core
Three discipline speciifc core papers shall be studied every semester as prescribed by Bengaluru City University.
To be chosen from a range of subjects available in the college in disciplines other than the Discipline Specific Core.
Ability Enhancement (4 Semesters)
- Generic English
Indian Languages (That studied in PU / 12th Grade)
- Environmental Studies
- Constitution of India
- Digital Fluency
- Health and Fitness
- NCC/ NSS/ YRC
- A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) from any recognised Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
|Ms. Dhanashri Vaishali||View Profile|
|Ms. Suma C||View Profile|
|Ms. R Srividya||View Profile|
|Ms. Hari Priya G.S||View Profile|
|Ms. Shilpa Nayak||View Profile|
|Dr. Poornima D||View Profile|
|Ms. Shaik Valli Haseena||View Profile|