BCA / BCA Honours
Duration of course - 4 years Multidisciplinary Programme - BCA Honours
Subjects Offered - Discipline Specific Core
Three discipline speciifc core papers shall be studied every semester as prescribed by Bengaluru City University.
To be chosen from a range of subjects available in the college in disciplines other than the Discipline Specific Core.
Ability Enhancement (4 Semesters)
- Generic English
Indian Languages (That studied in PU / 12th Grade)
- Environmental Studies
- Constitution of India
- Health and Fitness
- NCC/ NSS/ YRC
- Office Management Tools
- Computer Assembly and Repair
- A pass at the +2 level (Karnataka PUC / ISC / CBSE / NIOS / State Boards) from any recognised Board in India.
- Candidates writing the +2 examinations in March-May 2023 may apply with their class X and XI marks.
- Students pursuing International curriculum must note that eligibility is according to AIU stipulations:
- Applicants pursuing IB curriculum must have 3 HL and 3 SL with 24 credits.
- Applicants pursuing GCE / Edexcel must have a minimum of 3 A levels with a grade not less than C.
|1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year||Total|
|BCA||180||115000 Rs||100000 Rs||100000 Rs||100000 Rs||415000 Rs||145000 Rs||100000 Rs||100000 Rs||100000 Rs||445000 Rs||2500 Rs||2200 Rs||2200 Rs||2600 Rs||9500 Rs|
|BCA Syllabus|| |
Dr. Prathiba V Kalburgi
BE, ADSE, MSc IT, PhDView Profile
Ms. Hari Priya G S
M.Sc(Cs), M.Tech(IT)View Profile
Ms. Suma C
MCA, MPHILView Profile
Ms. Dhanashri Vaishali
M.SC.(CS), M.PHIL.(CS), (PH.D.)View Profile
Ms. R Srividya
M.Sc., Ph.D., Poste Rouge Fellow (France), CNRS PDF (France): PDF (IISc, Bengaluru)View Profile
Dr. Poornima D
MCA, M.PHIL(CS), PhDView Profile
Ms. Shilpa Nayak
M.Sc in Computer ScienceView Profile
Ms. Shaik Valli Haseena
Mr. Bharath C
Ms. Nagalambika Swamy
MCA, K-SET, (PhD)View Profile
Department of Computer Science (BCA)View Profile
Assistant Professor & Head of the Department