PROF. ANANYA N K
Name: Ms. Ananya N K
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.A Mass Communication & Journalism
Year of Joining: 2021
Work Experience: 1 Year
Through my research I would focus on film theory and criticism and study the visual communication that creates the media messages. Additionally, I would concentrate on the communications that brands do with respect to advertisements, public relations and promotions.
Reporting and Editing, Electronic Media, Digital Media, Visual Communication, Branding Communication, Writing for Media.
- Completed Five Days National Level Workshop on Moodle -LMS from 23-09-2022 to 27-09-2022, awarded by ESSGEE DIGISKILLS.
- Attended International Webinar with Taylor & Francis on How to publish in Academic Journals on 30-09-2022.
- Participated in 6-day International Online Faculty Development Programme titled Promoting Quality Culture for Quality Enhancement: A Quality Assurance Measure by IQAC, Jyoti Nivas College Autonomous from 19th to 24th July 2022.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Humanities
- M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bengaluru - 560052