Our Placement Service
The Training and Placement Cell of the MSRCASC looks after the interests of the students and the recruiting organisations by acting as a channel of communication between them.
Our excellent placement division allows students to apply their knowledge and expertise in real-life situations. Placement services are provided to all graduate and postgraduate students. Working in close coordination with major industrial houses, the division ensures that outstanding students are placed into relevant industries as soon as they complete their studies and obtain their degrees. While some students do take up jobs upon completion of their academic programmes, many students in the placement division opt for higher studies.
The institution assists graduating students in securing positions in reputed national and multinational companies. In addition to individual counselling, students will be trained in group discussion skills, interview skills, drafting job applications, and providing up-to-date employment trends, and career information so that the students will face the interview with the utmost confidence.
The MSRCASC Placement Cell's goal is to place its students in high-calibre jobs on par with those offered by the majority of the nation's institutes.
Placement learning is:
- Learning that is a planned and intended part of an academic course.
- Learning typically takes place inside the institution with the support of a placement Officer.
- Inclusive of placements arranged by students with the approval of the institution but does not include part-time, term-time or vacation work (that is not a planned part of the course).
A) Placement Officer carries out the following activities to ensure an effective placement process.
- Develop close industry relations & interaction.
- Develop and maintain close business interaction
B) Students' personality development and grooming:
- Communication Programme (Spoken and language)
- Personality & Attitude rounds
- Group discussions