- All efforts shall be made to carry out qualitative placements for the passing out students by the Placement Officer.
- Each student shall be given two chances to appear for placement interviews.
- Before appearing for the interview, students will have to sign the undertaking/willingness for the same.
- The dress code is strictly formal. Students who do not follow the rules, will not be considered for placements.
- Students are not authorised to communicate with the companies on an individual level or in any individual capacity.
- Any corporate interaction by any student must be carried out in consultation with the Placement Officer.
- Once selected for placement by a company and accepting the offer, no student will be considered for any other interview.
The rule for acceptance of offers-
A student will NOT be permitted to attend an interview with any other company after receiving a final offer for placement from a company.