- Qualification: MBF, AIII, PhD
- Department: Department of Management
- Designation: Dean – Management Studies
- Year of Experience: 21 Years
Academic / Professional Achievements
- Wealth Manager at ALLEGRO, Bangalore
- Regional Business Head at ICICI, Bangalore & Mumbai
- Regional Program Manager at THE HINDU, Kochi
- Head-Business Development at Alhind Group of companies
- Chief consultant (Academia) at SGBS, Cyberpark, Calicut
Teaching &Academic administration
- Faculty & Head-Centre for finance – RVIM
- Associate Professor & Head- Placements – FIMS, Calicut
- Head of Department (Management & IT) – IIKM, Calicut
- Founder Centre Head – Springwood Academy
- Head- Hilite Finishing Academy
- Principal – Alhind Academy
- Empanelled Trainer for IIT DELHI, IMG KERALA, IID GADAG and CREST and various educational institutions across the country.
- Corporate training at various travel, retail, wellness and SME businesses.
Research and Publications
- “Mental accounting Bias – A multi-dimensional study and application of investment advisory”, International Research journal of Commerce, Management and Social science, MIRROR, ISSN.2249-8117, UGC Approved journal(No. 64272), Vol.8, No.4-A, June 2018.
- ‘Gutfeel and Belief Mechanism–The fourth dimension of investment decision-making”, Intercontinental Journal for Commerce and Management Research, ISSN:2321-0354(0), Vol.4, Issue.2, APRIL 2016 2347-1654(P).
PAPERS PRESENTED AT CONFERENCES
- Presented a paper on “Behavioral finance as a framework for developing sustainable business models in the financial sector” at the International Conference on the theme – Sustainable business models in the emerging economies held in November 2014 at Bangalore.
- Presented a research paper “A Model for prudent financial planning” at the national seminar on the Changing paradigms of Management Practices at SNES IMSAR, Calicut in August 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Innovative Paradigms in the field of Financial Services” at Pinnacle 2012 – National conference, S.B.Jain Institute of Management Sciences, Nagpur. In January 2012.
- Presented a paper on “Innovative Practices for Competitive Advantage through Behavioral Finance” at the International conference at R.V.Institute of Management, Bangalore in December 2011.
- Presented a paper on “Mutual Funds: the Common Man’s Flight to Financial Supremacy” at the National Conference on IndianMutual funds Industry: Opportunites and Challenges at Amrita School of Applied Sciences, Kochi in November 2011.
- Presented a paper on “Ethics in Financial Planning and consultancy” at the National conference on Ethics in Business and Corporate Governance at RVIM, Bangalore in December 2010.
- Presented a paper on “Personal financial reengineering” at International conference on “Innovative Strategies For Value Creation And Management” at RVIM, Bangalore in December 2009.
- International conference on “Harnessing potential for women entrepreneurship to economic growth” at Manipal Institute of Management, Manipal in February 2009.
- International conference on sustaining economic growth at PESIT, presented a paper on “A Model for Personal Financial Planning” in January 2009.
Other Positions held
- Chapter head – MTC Global
- Chief consultant – Management process, Cyberpark
- P T A President – Bharathiya Vidya Bhavan
- Director (Youth Services) – Rotary International
- Chief Judge – International and National management events
- Panel Expert – National Education Policy, Revised Document Meeting