PROF. HARITHA. A
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil, B.Ed.(Ph.D)
Year of Joining: 2007
Work Experience: 17 Years
he topic is related to Fluid Dynamics and the title is “Heat transfer characteristics in a boundary layer nanofluid flows” . Idea of the research work is “To analyse steady or unsteady the two-dimensional, laminar free convective boundary layer flow, heat and mass transfer of an incompressible nanofluid in channels and over vertical/horizontal stretching sheet in the presence of a uniform transverse magnetic field.
- “Role of NEP 2020 on Digital Learning Environment in India” in National Journal of Cyber Security Law, Volume No.5, 2022(2582-9750 eISSN)
- “A Review on Contributions of Indian Mathematicians” in LILAVATHI-13 Journal ,2021(ISSN 2250-3978)
- “Statistical Analysis of GST Impact on Small Scale Industries” in India Green Channel Logistics and Analytics,Volume: 1, ISBN 978-81-950963-7-4.
- “A Statistical Study on Financial Planning is a key to Wealthy Life” in India Green Channel Logistics and Analytics ,Volume: 1, ISBN 978-81-950963-7-4.
- Presented a paper entitled ”New steganography scheme using LU decomposition and finite state machine” in the international conference ICASEM 2020 held on 7th to 9th ,August 2020
- “Comparitive study of optimization techniques in transportation problems” in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews Journal ,2019,ISSN-2349-5138.
- “Design of Artificial Neural Network Model for Linear Programming Problem” in TOUCAN Research & Development Journal, Volume- XXIII Issue-III,2019, ISSN No.2348-1315.
- “Finding Eigen values and Eigen vectors in case of matrices, differential operator, simultaneous differential equations and its solutions” in 10th National Women Science congress, SVAK 2017.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- Participated in five days FDP on “Research Methodology and Publishing in High Quality Journals” from 19th -23rd December 2022 organized by Nagarjuna Degree College.
- Participated in FDP on “ Guiding for Writing and Publishing Effective Research Paper” held on 18th April 2022 organized by Seshadripuram Degree College.
- Successfully completed AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy online Advanced FDP on “Foundation of Data Science & its Applications” from 6th to 10th September 2021 at Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women.
- Participated in the six day National Level Faculty Development Program on” “PYTHON PROGRAMMING” organized in association with Bengaluru North University and Mathematics Forum (BNU,BU,BCU) from 19th-24th July 2021
- Participated in one week national level online workshop on” Number Theory & Its Applications” organized by Gates institute of technology AP from 14-06-2021 to 19-06-2021.
- Participated in seven days national level online FDP on” ORIENTATION ON AQAR 2020-21” on 17th -23rd May 2021 organized by IQAC,MSRCASC ,Bangalore.
- Participated in six days national workshop on “Research Methodology” on 19th -24th April 2021 organized by Queens College, Tamil Nadu.
- Applied Mathematics” on 12th-13th April 2021 organized by Sri Vidya Mandir Arts and Science College, Bangalore..
- Successfully completed the Six Days Short Term Training Programme on “High Intense Course on Machine Learning with MATLAB”, sponsored by AICTE, organized by Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- AVADI, Chennai, Tamilnadu from 23rd November to 1st December 2020.
- Participated in Natinal Level FDP on “Python programming” organized by Government College for Women in association with Spoken Tutorial, IIT Bombay from 05-06-2020 to 11-06-2020.
- Attended two days’ International Webinar on ‘FLUID DYNAMICS AND ITS APPLICATIONS’, Organised by the Department of Mathematics, Government First Grade College, Vijayanagara, Bengaluru on 28th and 29th May 2020, in association with Department of Mathematics, Bangalore University, Bengaluru
- Participated in the National Level Workshop on "Preparation for UGC NET (Paper 1)" organized by Department of Commerce, SSMRV College, Bengaluru from 18th-21st May, 2020.
- Participated in Two day National Conference on “Strategizing Teaching-Learning for Quality Enhancement and Sustenance” in Sindhi College on 22nd and 23rd March 2019.
- Attended one week Faculty Devolopment Program on ” COMPUTATIONAL TOOLS FOR ENGINEERING APPLICATIONS ” held at Ramaiah Institute of Technology , Bangalore – 54 on 16th to 21st January 2018 .
- Attended National workshop on “Vedic Mathematics (NWVM-2014)” on 25th January 2014 conducted by Dept. of Mathematics, JNTUA college of engineering, Ananthapur, A.P
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
As Resource Person
- Delivered a lecture on “ Introduction to Fluid Mechanics” at ST FRANCIS DE SALES COLLEGE, Bangalore on 28th January 2022.
- Delivered a lecture on “Applications of graph theory in day to day life” at Sapthagiri PG College , Andhra Pradesh on 21st December 2020.
- Delivered a lecture on “Practical Session on Mathematics using FOSS” at Ramaiah Pre-University College, Bangalore on 17th December 2020.
- Delivered a lecture on “ Practical Session on Mathematics” at KITE PU College, Hoskote, Bangalore on 6th November 2020.
- Delivered a lecture on “ Applications of Integration” at Sapthagiri Degree College, Andhra Pradesh on 18th November 2020.
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Business Administration
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India