PROF B S JAYARAMA
Name: Prof. B.S Jayarama
Designation: Professor & Position: Vice Principal
Qualification: MCom, MBA & M.Phil.
Year of Joining: 16-07-1992
Work Experience: 31 Years
- Published a book on “Law & Practice of Banking (BCU)” (2022), Skyward Publisher, ISBN: 978-93-95085-03-8.
- Published a research paper on “A Case Study Review on Green Marketing” Pg. 147 to 150 –Vol XXIV, no: 1(1), 2022, UGC CARE Approved, peer Reviewed and referred Journal: ISSN- 0972-7175.
- Published a paper entitled “Fuzzy logic – A remarkable business strategy” International Conference on Management Education, ISBN: 978- 911935-8-4.
Costing, Banking and Finance
- Participated in One Day National Webinar held on 25th July 2020, on “Fighting Shadow Pandemic”.
- Participated in Webinar on “The Impact of COVID-19 on Future Technology”, 29th May 2021.
- Participated in One Day National Seminar on held on 28th April, 2021 on “Safety and Health at Work”.
- Participated in National Seminar on “Health for all through Ayurveda - The Science of Life”, 7th April, 2021.
- Attended a 5-Day Faculty Development Program on “Enhancing Psychological Skills for Teaching/Learning and Practice”, 03rd to 07th May 2021.
- Participated in a National Webinar on “Statistical Package for Social Sciences” on 28th May 2022, conducted by the Department of Commerce & Management Studies (In Association with IQAC), Aspire College of Advanced Studies, Thrithala, Palakkad, Kerala, India.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
Felicitation by RIMS on Teachers Day Celebration-2022
- Email: email@example.com
Department of Commerce
M.S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bangalore - 560054, India