HAFSA FATHIMA (Humanities)
Name: HAFSA FATHIMA
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M. A ( POLITICAL SCIENCE)
Year of Joining: August, 2023
Work Experience: 2 Years
Subject Specialisation: Political Science and International Relations
POLITICS AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Geopolitics, Climate Change, Human Rights and Hydro diplomacy.
- “The Global Politics of Climate Change and Global Warming: Analyzing the Role of UN inStimulating Environment Security” in International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review Volume 8, Issued on 10, October 2021 pp. 1-11 Print ISSN 2349-674638 E- ISSN 2349-6746
- ‘Majoritarian Politics in South Asia’ in Book titled social science and globalized world Editors Dr gurubasavajaswamy pandit and Dr N C sumathi publisher Karnataka Political Science Association ISBN - 978-81-948506-1-8
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- “Dalit human rights and media: critical analysis” at GSHS national conference, GITAM University, Hyderabad campus.
- Presented a paper on Transboundary rivers and water wars: dynamics of indo-bangladesh relations” on national conference on language and landscape in kristu jayanti college autonomous, bangalore.
- Presented a paper on The Global Politics of Climate Change and Global Warming: Analyzing the Role of UN inStimulating Environment Security” at Stella Maris college, Chennai
- Presented a paper on ‘Gender Equality, Reservation and Political Representation in India’ to be held in the Jain-KAS Conference on ‘Governance and Gender Parity.
- Presented a paper in the International Conference under the theme Relevance of Political Science as a Discipline titled ‘Majoritarian Politics in South Asia’ held in Maharani Women’s College, Mysore.
- Presented a paper titled ‘Religion, Conflicts and Peace Processes in South Asia’ in two day international seminar on “South Asia in Transition” organized by the department of Sociology and Social Work, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Bangalore, India on February 13 and 14 in the main campus.
- Presented a paper titled’ WATER WAR ON RIVER NILE: POLITICS OF NILE RIVER WATER AND HISTORY OF CONFLICTS’ st joseph college autonomous one day student seminar
- Presented a paper titled Countering Terrorism: Analyzing the Politics of US War against Global Terrorism in international conference at St Joseph's College Autonomous in collaboration with Karnataka Political Science Association
- Presented a paper titled Women Marginalization and human rights in Afghanistan in Young Scholars Seminar at St Joseph's University, Bangalore.
Department of Humanities
- M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce
Bengaluru - 560052