DR. HAREESH KUMAR P
Name: Dr. Hareesh Kumar P
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: MSc. , Ph. D.
Year of Joining: 2020
Work Experience: 21 years ( 12 years - Teaching and 9 years - Industrial experience)
Synthesis of analogues of anthraquinone, anacardic acid and their biological activity and new methods for the preparation of baclofen
- P. Hareesh Kumar, and G. Shanker; An Experimental treatise in Organic synthesis; [A collection of Laboratory Procedures];Volume 1; Lamber Academic Press 2021. Germany, ISBN: 978-620-3-85422-0 https://www.lap-publishing.com/catalog/details/store/gb/book/978-620-3-85422-0/an-experimental-treatise-in-organic-synthesis
- DrAshok Patel; Sushil Kumar Tiwari; Mariadas Arulselvan; Suvarna Krishanand Shenvi; Pathalingappa Haresh Kumar; DrRajendraprasad Gupta; drKuppuswamyNagarajan; DrIyer Venkatachalam Shankar;, Indian Patent No. 253739, 22/08/2012. https://www.quickcompany.in/patents/a-process-for-the-preparation-of-gabapentin-hydrochloride
- P Hareesh Kumar et al: Synthesis & Cytotoxic activity of Bis (μ – chloro) bis (azobenzenyl analogues) dipalladium complexes: Material Science Today Proceedings, Communication is under Process.
- P Hareesh Kumar, et al: Novel synthesis of Baclofen: International Journal of Chem Tech Research. 2021, vol 1(4), 259 – 262 https://sphinxsai.com/2021/ch_vol14_no1/3/(259-262)V14N1CT.pdf
- P. Hareesh Kumar, S. Shiva Prakash, S. Krishna Kumar, Latha Diwakar and G. Chandrasekara Reddy; Synthesis of Mitoxantrone analogues and their in-vitro cytotoxicity, International Journal of Chem Tech Research 2011, Vol. 3(3), 690-694. https://sphinxsai.com/vol3.no2/chem/chempdf/CT=29(690-694)AJ11.pdf
- P. Hareesh Kumar, G. Venkateshwara rao, B. Narayanaswamy, and G. Chandrasekara Reddy; An improved method for the preparation of 4,5-Diaminochrysazin. Synthetic communications 2010, Vol. 40 (23), 3501-3505. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/chin.201115103
- G. Venkateshwara rao, B. Narayanaswamy, P. Hareesh Kumar, and G. Chandrasekara Reddy; Preferential reactivity of pyridylmagnesiumchloride with N,N-Dialkylarylamides over carbonitriles; synthesis of 2-(aroyl) pyridines; Synthetic communications 2009, 39, 1835-1846. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00397910802594284
- G. Venkateshwara rao, B. Narayanaswamy, P. Hareesh Kumar, and G. Chandrasekara Reddy; A simple and convenient synthesis of Triprolidine; Org. Prep. Proc. Int. 2009, 41, 168-171. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/chin.200939140
Paper presented in international conference:
P Hareesh Kumar et al: Synthesis & Cytotoxic activity of Bis (μ – chloro) bis (azobenzenyl analogues) dipalladium complexes: Journal of mines, metals and Fuels: 24 – 25th November 2022: ICARES - 2022
- Student projects under taken Of Post Graduate Chemistry In Bengalore University affiliated College Namely Visveswarapura College of Science, K R Road, Bengaluru:
- “Synthesis Benzylidine Bis-acetoacetic ester compounds” June -2013
- “Synthesis of Benzocaine analogues” – May – 2014
- “Synthesis of 4,5-Dimethoxy-2-aminobenzonitrile; a key intermediate for the synthesis of quinazoline derivatives’’ –May 2015.
- “Synthesis of 2-substituted quinazolinone derivatives” – may -2016
Organic Synthesis, Process and Medicinal Chemistry, Liquid Crystal Research, Organometallic Chemistry, Nanomedicine. Nanocomposites.
SEMINARS, WORKSHOPS AND CONFERENECES
- Five-day Faculty Development Program on “Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences and Intellectual Property Rights” organized by Department of Chemistry Sapthagiri College of Engineering, Bengaluru, on 25th -29th of October 2021.
- Faculty Development Program on Recent trends in Green Chemistry organized by Don Bosco Institute of Technology during 15th – 19th November 2021
- Seven Day FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT IN EDUCATION organized by Scroll well December 2021
- Five Day Faculty Development Programme on “Spectroscopic techniques: A tool in contemporary research” organized by Department of Chemistry/Biochemistry, M. S. Ramaiah College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Bengaluru during 10th – 14th January 2022
- VGST, Govt of Karnataka, Sponsored Online Faculty Development Programme on “Recent Developments in Advanced Materials Processing Techniques and Characterization” organized by Department of Chemistry, School of Engineering, Presidency University, Bengaluru from 21st to 25th February 2022.
- IQAC initiative a “Seven -day online symposium on NAAC Acridiation process” Organized by BMSCW, Bengaluru on 23 - 30th Nov 2020
- Short course on nanomaterials; synthesis, Charaterissation Organized by Ramaiah Institute of Technology on 1 - 15th Dec 2020
- FDP on Functional material for engineering application organized by BMSCE Bengaluru on 15 - 21 Feb 2021
- FDP on “Emerging trends in nanomaterials for electronic & Opto electronic devuces” organized by Swarnandra college of engineering & Technology (autonamous) on 10 - 15 may 2021
- 18 - 22nd may 2021 Accelerating Innovation in material science - Surface characterisation organized by BMS institute of Technology Bengaluru
- 17 - 23 may 2021 Internal Quality assurance cell M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Science & Commerce Bengaluru
- 7 - 11th June 2021 Nanomaterials - Technologies for energy & Sensor application organized by GMR Institute of Technology Kakinada
- 14 -19 June 2021: e - workshop on Innovation & IPR organized by Innovative Technology Enabling Centre (InTEC), CSIR-IMMT, Bhubaneswar
- 21 - 25 June 2021 Insight in to analytical Techniques & its application organized by Acharya Institute of Graduate studies Bengaluru
- International Conference on “Emerging Trends in Catalysis for Sustainable Chemical Processes (ETCSCP - 2021)” Organized by IIChE - Bangalore Regional Centre, Catalysis Society of India - Bangalore Chapter, Department of Chemical Engineering, M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore, Poornaprajna Institute of Scientific Research (PPISR) and Department of Chemical Engineering, Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering 26th – 28/08/2021
- One Week Online Faculty Development Progamme on “Taking Research to Next Level” organized by Department of Mechanical Engineering & Department of Basic Science, in Association with IQAC, ISNT and IIC Cell, Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Bengaluru from 26th to 30th September 2022.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Research and Dvelopment trainee - 2001
- Research Assistant - 2003
- Research Officer - 2004
- Senior Research Officer - 2005
- Research Associate - 2006
- Senior Research Associate - 2010
Membership in Organization:
Member: ‘Association of Central College Chemistry alumni’ Central College Campus, Bangalore
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: MSRCASC, Bangalore 560054